The Science Of Getting Rich

If you follow this blog from the beginning, you can see my progress as I took my Zenofon downline from 0 to 330 members in 2 months. To be honest, I have been selling online for a few years now, but I have never recruited so many people to an affiliate program before. Had you told me a few months ago that I would achieve these results, and be in the top 10 overall recruiters for a product, I would have barely believed you. There are super affiliates out there, and gurus. I am happy to make a few sales here and there. How did I suddenly, almost overnight, achieve this surprising success?

It started with a decision. To change my life. To achieve financial freedom. To get to the next level. Like in a video game, I knew all the tricks of my level, I was playing it for too many years, I was itching to unlock the secret to the next level, the level the experts play.

When I was already thinking these thoughts, something caught my eye on Facebook. It was a group called "Six Minutes To Success" and it was promoting a program by Bob Proctor that promised to bring me to where I wanted - the next level. He was offering to teach these secrets to anyone who was willing to learn, and he was so sure he could do it, he was offering a free 7 day trial. And he promises to continue coaching you until you become a millionaire.

I am sure I have already started the journey. And you can too. It takes work and determination to create your wealth, but if you stick with the program, you will start seeing results immediately.

Are you ready to get started? Six Minutes Can Change Your Life! Find Out How.

0 comments: