Zenofon Contest Final Results

Have you all participated in Zenofon's first contest? The top 50 people that generated commissions all won prizes. Yours truly came in 7th and won a grand total of... $3.9. Ok, so maybe that isn't so impressive, but most contests only the top 3 guys win anything. I was very excited as this is the first time I placed in the top 10 in any affiliate competition, and I'm going to use the techniques I learned here to promoted other MLM programs. I hope you have been following me and have implemented at least some of my tactics. For the full results go to the Zenofon News Page.

A big congrats to the top 2 winners - who both happen to be my good friends from NY: Ari and Ofira.
Ofira came in 2nd generating lots of revenues just by referring Ari - which is rule #1 in MLM marketing: Recruit super affiliates.
Ari came in 1st by posting on popular forums - like FatWallet, and recruiting a couple of Indian and Chinese super affiliates who in turn referred a lot of people who actually use the service to place calls to their family back home. Which is rule #2 in MLM marketing: Recruit actual users.


The next MLM I am going to promote is Bob Proctor's "Six Minutes To Success". I will talk about it more in my upcoming posts, but it kept me motivated and aiming high during this competition. It is the closest you can get to a personal coach, for the low price of $39 a month, and the first 7 days are free.

I wholeheartedly recommend you try it out.
This is the link: Six Minutes To Success

0 comments: